Tropical storm coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199

Hopefully the link above works. It looks like the ABC's will get hit by a tropical storm on Thursday next week.

Never having been to Bonaire before, I'm set to arrive the week after on July 4th. Anything I should try and prepare for or will it likely blow through by then?

Never having been to Bonaire before, I'm set to arrive the week after on July 4th. Anything I should try and prepare for or will it likely blow through by then?

I will have to let others answer, as July 5th will be my first visit. Windy has it long gone by the time that I arrive. I don't know if it will have a lingering affect on currents, though.

I will have to let others answer, as July 5th will be my first visit. Windy has it long gone by the time that I arrive.
Fair enough. How long are you in Bonaire for? My wife and I will be there for about a month, but working remotely during that time as well (though hopefully more diving than work 🤣)

My dive buddy and I are only going to be there for one week.

1656094351533.png

The models all pretty much agree until passes the north of Grenada, so that's good. This is pretty early in the season for an Africa storm.

I agree it's a ways out, but Windy accurately predicted the path of TS Alex from the Pacific to the Atlantic.
even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But it's wrong the other 84,598 seconds. Windy was correct for several days, which is a rare feat among the meteorological community.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom