Tubbataha & Palau LOB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will say that I find it extremely hypocritical of you to blindly condemn the seal hunt as you do, but strongly support the organised extermination of Crown of Thorns on reefs in your area

Mmm - clubbing to death small, white, fluffy baby seals for their valuable fur vs letting reefs be destroyed by a manmade problem. Sorry, but can't quite see the connection here. Maybe this is a local thing.

'Organised Extermination' !!!!

WOW - put a million divers in the Ocean to kill cots and they will will still flourish.

BTW, as experienced divers who have seen and done a bit, we think it only right to be able to pass on our experiences to others.

Again, people can ignore or take something from this - its up to them.

Happy either way.

ah, they haven't clubbed the white coats since the 80s....

Yup! That's around when I got my first, and last, pair of seal skin underwear!!! Ahhh, nothing keeps everything snuggly and toasty warm during our cold canadian winter as seal skin underwear! And the extra bonus is that it's waterproof!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I've also heard that Paul Watson of Seasheperd wears them in secret... along with high heels and lipstick... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Credentials:
2008 Graduated from the PPD school of Awesome diving
:coffee:

Yup! That's around when I got my first, and last, pair of seal skin underwear!!! Ahhh, nothing keeps everything snuggly and toasty warm during our cold canadian winter as seal skin underwear! And the extra bonus is that it's waterproof!!!!

Shame cots are not furry and white:eyebrow: There again - Cot underwear - mmm!! - interesting idea:devil:

There again - Cot underwear - mmm!! - interesting idea
devil.gif

NOT FOR ME!! (I hasten to add!):shocked2:

Originally Posted by dingho FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=View Post"
wow, so this sorry misfortune guy is diveandletlive, he must have more unlucky diving days ahead! I would not dare ride on his new hi end boat. I think he should donate some of his money to charity, to have a better diving day ahead. may God bless his next trip and all those dive with him. scarely dive trip of an unlucky organizer!
Please check your reading comprehension skills as the group being discussed by World Wide Diver is the explorer fleet and NOT dive and let live.

Dive and Let Live just plugged themselves since this thread was put in the main PPD forum and not in the Trips and Marketplace subforum, where it should have been. That's fair game.

Your post is a poor pathetic attempt to troll.

I agree:wink:
but about my post, it was attached to this thread, because someone posted the same like me before. Its only fair, if im wrong fur sure erase my post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom