Tuesday weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good Morning to all of our Tuesday weigh-ins.

Post your loss here; I will log them and then report the total Tuesday loss first thing on Friday the 16th.

Good Luck,
Becky

nauifins73:
Good Morning to all of our Tuesday weigh-ins.

Post your loss here; I will log them and then report the total Tuesday loss first thing on Friday the 16th.

Good Luck,
Becky

Funny thing about that...I was lower on Sunday morning than I was on Tuesday morning. May have had something to do with all that Ham and Cheesey Potatoes for Easter dinner.

Started at 277, Tuesday at 273. -4 for the week.

I lost a little less than hoping. But I was sick for a few days and (actually still recovering), and couldn't work out. BUT NO EXCUSES. This is life and part of weight loss is dealing with what life throws at ya!
So, with that in mind. I am now 1.5 lbs lighter.

-1 lb for me! (and with the way last week went, I'm actually pretty happy with that. Every little bit counts, right?)

265 to 258......that's 7

Wow!!!!!!! You guys did fantastic!!!!! Congrats to everyone so far!!!

:balloon

240-235 = 5#, although i feel i could lose more per week if i worked out a little more!

I did overindulge for Easter, but

Started at 191 and this morning 187.5, down 3 1/2

I am pleased, thanks for the motivation

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom