Tuesday weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't weigh in at WW today but according to my home scales I gained 5 lbs from my last WI two weeks ago. Considering the food choices I had last week on the dive trip and the desserts that I just couldn't pass up, I'm not surprised. But that was on vacation and the first time in 6 months I've had more than a few ounces gained. Today I got firmly back on the wagon, made my Cheesy Soup for the week and I'll join the rest of you losers next week!

Sorry to subtract from the total. Since I just joined today, does it count? :wink:

Well, I just found out this week that I am pregnant so that takes me out of the weight loss challenge. Only a few weeks along. Still kind of in shock. This will be our first. My husband is very excited! We leave for Florida at the end of the month too and was planning on diving while down there.
I will be snorkeling instead.
Did I say that I am still in shock. Well, I am 31 and my husband and I have been married for 3 1/2 years, so it is time.
Hope one day we all can dive as a family!

scubajen:
Well, I just found out this week that I am pregnant so that takes me out of the weight loss challenge. Only a few weeks along. Still kind of in shock. This will be our first. My husband is very excited! We leave for Florida at the end of the month too and was planning on diving while down there.
I will be snorkeling instead.
Did I say that I am still in shock. Well, I am 31 and my husband and I have been married for 3 1/2 years, so it is time.
Hope one day we all can dive as a family!

Fantastic news!!!! Congrats. You can still make healthy choices and not lose weight..you'll feel better and help the baby grow too!
We'll be here to help you lose in 9 months!
(If it's a girl be sure to consider Natasha for a name :winky:)

Dee:
No, we will count you next week..so it's kinda like starting over for you. No worries Be Happy!

Thanks Natasha. I still plan on eating healthy and working out.
Want to stay in good shape so I can be in good diving shape when
I can start diving again!

I will put Natasha on the list if it is a girl. :wink:

I guess for now I will just read of all of your great diving reports and dream about diving.

scubajen:
Thanks Natasha. I still plan on eating healthy and working out.
Want to stay in good shape so I can be in good diving shape when
I can start diving again!

I will put Natasha on the list if it is a girl. :wink:

I guess for now I will just read of all of your great diving reports and dream about diving.

If it's a boy...Netdoc.. :)

Natasha:
Big T and DoUDive2 both lost 7 lbs in one week.. WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW.

Thanks...though I don't expect that again....I think most of it is attributed to little things.

1 - cut out Mt. Dew.
2 - no eating after 10pm (usually lights-out at around 11:30)
3 - I don't need to eat as much junk...bananas, apples, grapes are all good snacks.
4 - Water good. (a slight variation of my favorite term "Beer Good")
5 - Got off my lazy butt and did some work outside.

Too much Easter candy and ham!!!!

GAINED 3 POUNDS. Back to the gym dang it!!

Terry

Don't fret! No Holidays this week. Try again!

Congrats to ScubaJjen - Great news.

I lost 3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom