Urgent reply/alternative needed Post "FRANK" damage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bacon...hmmmmmmmmmm. You are evil doers, ya know that? I'm stuck eating noodles at midnight and I see you posting about bacon. Crap, the only place that serves bacon this late is in D'mall.

type mo pala si Kevin ha ....... :D

tomorrow i will have that for breakfast..... the problem is who serves a hefty serving of bacon in metro manila fast foods?
nobody...

if you want bottomless bacon you have to hit a hotel breakfast buffet...

if you're gonna hit the supermarket look for "royal" bacon... it's got much less fat than the more expensive purefoods...

or barney's if you can find it...

damn... starving...

Jag

nobody...

if you want bottomless bacon you have to hit a hotel breakfast buffet...

if you're gonna hit the supermarket look for "royal" bacon... it's got much less fat than the more expensive purefoods...

or barney's if you can find it...

damn... starving...

Jag

ah now that is a good tip !!! now going to supermarket to buy bacon for lunch !!!! did not have a decent meal yesterday so i will have a BAD meal today !!!! hehehehe

try to shop for good bacon in a Rustan's grocery. WHile you're at it, add a chorizo vacuum packed with its "oil":D

hmmmm with 4 eggs, fries, toast, magnolia gold butter(salted) , hotchoco or:coffee: chocolait pwede na din MOO, to make it easier a little spanish sardines :D:D:D:eyebrow:

It was 21:30 last night. 9:30 pm. I took a trike to budgetmart and got 2 huge packages of bacon and a huge container of apple juice.

pass the eggs, plz....

spanish sardines? try the "Mabuti" brand. four/five pieces P100. Super great with hot pandesal, butter and gherardelli (sp?) dark choco drink (with milk not water).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom