Urgent reply/alternative needed Post "FRANK" damage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bacon. I want lots and lots of bacon.

Z...

BACON ???!! I want uga....you just can't get good uga here...and crispy edged fried eggs...and garlic rice. Now that's a breakfast.
Boracay...and Filipinos in general are amazingly resiliant and bounce back to normal after typhoons. I guess one reason is you get a lot of practice. :D I've been in Boracay...1990..?? I forget, there were a few...where coconut trees blew down and two days later everything was cleaned up and you're thinking you only dreamed there was a typhoon.

BACON ???!! I want uga....you just can't get good uga here...and crispy edged fried eggs...and garlic rice. Now that's a breakfast.
Boracay...and Filipinos in general are amazingly resiliant and bounce back to normal after typhoons. I guess one reason is you get a lot of practice. :D I've been in Boracay...1990..?? I forget, there were a few...where coconut trees blew down and two days later everything was cleaned up and you're thinking you only dreamed there was a typhoon.
what's uga? is that a local sausage/ longanisa?

never heard of uga... i'll be in ilo-ilo tomorrow and if it's worth the taste, i'll try to track it down...

i like crispy-edged fried eggs... and with runny yolks... a true art to get it just right

Jag

what's uga? is that a local sausage/ longanisa?

never heard of uga... i'll be in ilo-ilo tomorrow and if it's worth the taste, i'll try to track it down...

i like crispy-edged fried eggs... and with runny yolks... a true art to get it just right

Jag

Maybe I spelled it wrong. It's dried fish. The silver sprat looking one. What is dried fish in Tagalog?

you mean dark thick bubbly choco !!!! that after a small cup of it you would perspire and feel light headed !!! ahhhhh Coffee Beanery at tagaytay used to serve those hot thick chocos is little cups
dark choco mint... hmmm... :D but it's too sinful. better stick to my mint tea instead.

Maybe I spelled it wrong. It's dried fish. The silver sprat looking one. What is dried fish in Tagalog?
tuyo, daing, danggit.

don't know about "uga" :crazy3: must be another dialect?

Uga (oo GAH) is what they call it in Iloilo and Antique.

Of course, no breakfast is complete without sinamak. Speaking of which, don't you call that suka (soo Kah) in Tagalog? Suka (SOO kah) in Ilonggo is vomit. Or vice versa....It'll come back to me when I get there in October. Apo Reef here we come....

has a wonderful lunch at some beach-side resto...

deepfried crispy catfish (hito) that was crunchy like a perfect chicharon... submerge in sinamak, calamansi, sili and toyo...

together with kilawing hipon, laing and a bunch of other stuff...

will try to find uga...

and suka is vomit in tagalog as well :rofl3:

Jag

Back
Top Bottom