Utila dive buddy wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cldbncr:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your help! I appreciate any that I can get. The only thing I worry about is getting down there, from San Pedro Sula to LaCeiba. I think I have it worked out, though. Cross your fingers for me. :D

Don, thanks for your inquiry. If I enjoy it next week, I just might think about joining you later this summer. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks again
From San Pedro to LaCeiba...?

I don't know what your flgiht plans are, but I presume you have a ticket to somewhere in Honduras? I like to reserve everything in advance, tho. There are flights from San Pedro to Utila, and Roatan Charters can help you with those, or other fligthts: 800-282-8932.

PM me if I may help in some way, ok? :crafty:

cldbncr:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your help! I appreciate any that I can get. The only thing I worry about is getting down there, from San Pedro Sula to LaCeiba. I think I have it worked out, though. Cross your fingers for me. :D

Don, thanks for your inquiry. If I enjoy it next week, I just might think about joining you later this summer. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks again

It is not as hard as it seems, even as you do it. It all works out somehow even though you may have your doubts each step of the way. We flew on SOSA both times and I took the ferry once. My daughter went alone then I went alone and we both managed fine. You should love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom