Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't vape while diving?
I picked up a vape last week on my way back to shore. Unfortunately the salt water had already killed the battery or I could have enjoyed the sweet unknown chemical cloud during my stop.

I picked up a vape last week on my way back to shore. Unfortunately the salt water had already killed the battery or I could have enjoyed the sweet unknown chemical cloud during my stop.
One has to wonder about a diver who would inhale an unknown Vap?

One has to wonder about a diver who would inhale an unknown Vap?
One has to wonder about a person who would inhale unknown superheated chemicals because it tastes like strawberry or watermelon... same goes for smoking (quit 17 years ago)

Need to be able to get a Indica/Air mix. I hear it’s the smoothest dive ever.
Years ago a guy who knew about my experience as a chemist in a specialty gas laboratory asked me if I could help him obtain a SCUBA dive mix containing nitrous oxide. Seriously.

Um, no.

Years ago a guy who knew about my experience as a chemist in a specialty gas laboratory asked me if I could help him obtain a SCUBA dive mix containing nitrous oxide. Seriously.

Um, no.
What could possibly go wrong?

now I need to see someone build a bong out of an old reg. that would be epically funny.

Challenge accepted!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom