Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im thinking there are two versions. one with the hose connected...more like a hooka...and another with the reg directly mounted to the tube. the market wants options.
Don't forget the FFM crowd

One has to wonder about a person who would inhale unknown superheated chemicals because it tastes like strawberry or watermelon... same goes for smoking (quit 17 years ago)
one also has to wonder about someone who puts Mcdonald's, Taco Bell, Applebees, soda, or 80% of the food sold in our stores in their mouth. but most people dont give a **** about that so why get all ruffled about vaping. Our country certainly isnt built on the premise of good health...the almighty dollar and share price are more important.

Don't forget the FFM crowd
I tried that premise in my youth when i converted a korean war era gas mask that I got in a box from a self-storage auction. It was not ideal. Talk about red eyes. Although, we could probably build something that just the cartridge screws into for the vape crowd.

one also has to wonder about someone who puts Mcdonald's, Taco Bell, Applebees, soda, or 80% of the food sold in our stores in their mouth. but most people dont give a **** about that so why get all ruffled about vaping. Our country certainly isnt built on the premise of good health...the almighty dollar and share price are more important.
You miss the point in that those fast food and misc restaurants serve a purpose. You must eat though it does not have to be healthy. Vaping, smoking, alcohol and other drugs serve no purpose in your existence and are often nasty little habits which harm your body and reduce your existence. Idgaf what people do, but to say it is harmless is ignorant. Puff puff pass? I'll pass

im thinking there are two versions. one with the hose connected...more like a hooka...and another with the reg directly mounted to the tube. the market wants options.

This is a great idea. And having an octo on a 6 foot hose for buddy sharing is just so cool!

Gives new meaning to “taking a hit”. 😝

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom