Vietnam Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've dove with them for years and they are by far are the best and most qualified Scuba shop in Vietnam, taught me everything I know! They are the only two Course directors in vietnam. Can't get off the plane anywere in Vietnam without seeing their name either on billboards or Tshirts.

I talk about them and Vietnam diving to all my customers daily in Hawaii. Can't wait to go back!

Whats up Don!

RainbowScuba.com:
I've dove with them for years and they are by far are the best and most qualified Scuba shop in Vietnam, taught me everything I know! ....

Whats up Don!

Surely this can only be Ken, right???? How's it going after the IDC/IE?

Just did four dives in the Northern part of Phu Quoc. There was LOTS to see but the viz was not that great. I dealt with Co Co Divers and Rainbow Divers. Co Co was fine but Rainbow was far more professional and fun. Don't go to Phu Quoc just for the diving, it's not worth it. However, making it part of the trip is essential.

Also, never rely on the boat to take you off the island. ALWAYS have a flight booked. I sweat they shut the boat down to keep more tourists on the island.

Back
Top Bottom