Vintage double hose regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That photo's a collector's item, taken by the onel and only Mike Veitch! There's another photo where I'm wearing a novelty tee-shirt and kneeling next to my reg. Where is it? Grrrr.

Here you go. The message on the t-shirt is so appropriate today as it was before. You'd think it was a recent purchase. (El Galleon Resort in PG, August 2006).

Khaddafy likes the color green

230669600_d127164759_b.jpg

ive got about 80 WORKING double hose regs forsale and other vintagr stuff if you want one e mail me

Be interested to hear what you have - any chance of a list?

Here you go. The message on the t-shirt is so appropriate today as it was before. You'd think it was a recent purchase. (El Galleon Resort in PG, August 2006).

What? Are you talking about peace in the Middle East, or me wanting a blow job? Actually come to think of it, both are still as appropriate now as the were in 2006...:wink:

Abnfrog, I'd like to see that list as well :D

Any currently non-functional ones that can serve as a fixer-upper?

What? Are you talking about peace in the Middle East, or me wanting a blow job? Actually come to think of it, both are still as appropriate now as the were in 2006...:wink:

Where can I get a shirt like that? Heck, since middle east peace seems nigh impossible, I'll settle for number 2.

Where can I get a shirt like that? Heck, since middle east peace seems nigh impossible, I'll settle for number 2.
Right here...

Anyway, I got all my old DH's out for a clean yesterday, and here's the list. I took photos, but for some reason, this laptop's not recognising the SD card, so snaps will have to follow.

Anyway, here you go: -

Spirotechnique Mistral
Dacor Clipper
Medi (East German)
Nemrod Snark III Silver
Green Label RAM
Aqua Master
DA Aqua Master
Aqualung DW Streamair
Healthways Deluxe x 2
Aqualung Jetair (non-magnetic)
Aqualung DW Mistral x 2
Green Label Aqualung (bit of a rarity)
Voit Trieste II
Voit 50 Fathom
Nemrod Snark III Seamless
Healthways Scuba

Oh, and that gold one I mentioned before...

...and about 40 single hose regs and something like 100 depth gauges.

I like gear.

Not a fan of brand loyalty, I see :D

What is a "Green Label" RAM? I'd really like to see a photo of that one!

Did you have to get the nozzle of the Spirotechnique Mistral machined down to fit tank valves?

And thanks for the link for the shirts :D They're hilarious!

It's called the Double Hose Disease, once bitten you have it for life. My wife hates my scuba gear & talking scuba until we hit the water and she's all into the game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom