WalMart Divers Light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R:
I talked to a guy today that has gone through 7 of them so far, but insist he still has saved money. Just because he hasn't made it the 90.00 mark where the good ones are.
Ha,

I wonder what he used on the 7 dives where they failed? :)

d33ps1x:
Scored these bad boys for 99 cents Canadian at Walmart! That's like a $20 US rebate for you Amerikans!

This is the fasizhilnit! Notice the Spadelove Supercells!

Com'on now. At least mine looked like a dive light.

BTW, I found another light that's even cheaper! And a better selection of colors too. Note the depth rating. :D

Marc

aquaoren:
At least you know, that your beer sucks. It's already something :wink:
I just read that Molson and Coors merged!? I'm laughing my butt off. You guys trying to dilute that golden nector or what?

mempilot:
I just read that Molson and Coors merged!? I'm laughing my butt off. You guys trying to dilute that golden nector or what?
Trying to teach our friends south of the boarder how to brew real beer :wink:

mempilot:

They are in discussions but they have not merged yet. Both companies sales are down and they feel that if they merge it will help their sales but surveys show that canadians are not happy about the merger and some would even stop drinking molson if they merge with an american company.

Grumpybear:
They are in discussions but they have not merged yet. Both companies sales are down and they feel that if they merge it will help their sales but surveys show that canadians are not happy about the merger and some would even stop drinking molson if they merge with an american company.
That's OK. I stopped buying canadian cars a long time ago. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom