Wannadive for Beginner Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Isias, I am the owner of wannadive (other than my business partner and the bank ofcourse :) ) I am pretty sure we can accommodate you, and there is a very simple trick to it: walk in and just ask! There are many many options. Obviously there is boatdiving daily and there are guided shoredives for various levels. Every diver needs to enjoy a dive orientation which is a mandatory exercise by law. We use the orientation as an opportunity to show you around our operation so you can then make decisions as to how you would like to proceed. Please feel free to send me a mail bart@wannadive.com if you wish to arrange anything in advance. Hope to host you soon!
Bart

Hi Isias, I am the owner of wannadive (other than my business partner and the bank ofcourse :) ) I am pretty sure we can accommodate you, and there is a very simple trick to it: walk in and just ask! There are many many options. Obviously there is boatdiving daily and there are guided shoredives for various levels. Every diver needs to enjoy a dive orientation which is a mandatory exercise by law. We use the orientation as an opportunity to show you around our operation so you can then make decisions as to how you would like to proceed. Please feel free to send me a mail bart@wannadive.com if you wish to arrange anything in advance. Hope to host you soon!
Bart

Isias, Bart is a reaL stand up guy. We used him our first time on the island, and had a great time. Veryu knowledgeable staff, curteous, professional and just plain fun to be around. Use there services i am sure that you will not be disappointed at all.

Hiring a guide is what we plan to do as beginners. I think it's a great way to build up confidence before going out on your own. It's intimidating when you don't have a lot of dive experience, to go diving without a professional.

Hiring a guide is what we plan to do as beginners. I think it's a great way to build up confidence before going out on your own. It's intimidating when you don't have a lot of dive experience, to go diving without a professional.

Understood and you won't be sorry with Bart and his crew. Also, consider purchasing the book Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy by Susan Porter at Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy, BSDME, Author Susan Porter. It is a great resource for those new to Bonaire but especially those new to shore diving there as it will give you lots of good info on the many sites.

Thanks again to everyone's posts!

Bart, thank you for coming on here and giving me your information too! It looks like I'd be in good hands there. You have a very loyal following too. I'll do what you said when I come to Bonaire, and visit your shop. Thanks so much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom