"Waterproof" Drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jullian, how much did you pay?

Scuba-Jay:
neat looking no?

Looks like it was cobbled together from scraps and leftovers from other suits.

Agreed with RJP...that's a LOT of seams. For me, I'd like to see as few seams as possible on my drysuit. Of course you pay for that (I'm thinking of something like a High Tide vs. my current O'Neill...the High Tide only has one or two seams..my O'Neill has about 10...but the High Tide is over twice as expensive).

Cheers,
Austin

They should probably get "frequently imitated, never copied" re-translated.

i have their 5mm wetsuit and love it ... after diving it i don't think i could go back to other wetsuits. as for their drysuits i have heard nothing but good things. from what i hear most people prefer the sedna since it is a bi more flexible ... this coming from the owner of the company himself, but if you need the extra durability in a drysuit, go for the draco ... its built for cave and wrecks

Just got my Sedna. WOW what a wonderful dry suit. I dont even mind the "power Ranger" look.

Cheekymonkey:
True crushed neoprene is lacking the air bubbles completely and should not have any positive buoyancy to speak of.

If I'm not mistaken, true crushed neoprene is only available from DUI.

I hope the construction quality is better than the quality of their photoshop work. The disembodied heads were kind of creepy.

I have tried their 7mm wetsuit, and it is a very nice suit but twice as more expensive as most good quality suit. Maybe because the US$ is so low right now.

I have seen them here and thought about bringing in the line.....the suits have an excellent build quality....only thing I cant get out of my head is that it looks like a power ranger suit....but I do see one guy with it out at our quarry....and he loves it...hes from Sweden

Back
Top Bottom