We Survived the Blue Hole of Death...a dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MysteryDiveBuddy:
The only person who cared about moving threads was Mike, well and Fred and if they discuss it in my presence I will drown them! My sig has nothing to do with that since Mike and Fred caterwauling is a normal state of being.

Actually, I had a real problem with dive reports being moved out of their proper forum elsewhere. NetDoc finally cleared up where they belonged, and the reports were moved back to the main forum, thankfully.

photohikedive:
uh huh, er, right, and I was just about to appologise to you because MDB is over my shoulder, nagging me for how we are "picking" on you
NOT NOW BUDDY BOY, IT IS ON!

Nah, never feel sorry...take your best shot...I am a big boy...I can take it. Heck, since coming on this board I have become model.:D

taking her side already, have you no shame? where is your sense of maleness, NEVER TAKE THE WOMAN'S SIDE
that's it, I'll tell stu to send him a copy of the manly manual, he is severely in dire need

Well, this is where we differ...I have been married 26 years, and years of marriage teaches you to ALWAYS take the "woman's side". Why??? Because I would much rather sleep with my wife then your maleness!:eyebrow:

GLENFWB:
Well, this is where we differ...I have been married 26 years, and years of marriage teaches you to ALWAYS take the "woman's side". Why??? Because I would much rather sleep with my wife then your maleness!:eyebrow:

well, yeah, OF COURSE you take thier side, if you are married to them, (and they are right there). But, as far as I know, you are NOT married to MDB. Furthermore I am rather sure your wife wouldn't mind you not taking some hot young diving temptress's side.

photohikedive:
well, yeah, OF COURSE you take thier side, if you are married to them, (and they are right there). But, as far as I know, you are NOT married to MDB. Furthermore I am rather sure your wife wouldn't mind you not taking some hot young diving temptress's side.
When did you promote her from diving wench? We should have taken her away from you much sooner :laughing:.

diving wench was a self inflicted title

at first I thought that she was being hit on by some old lonely diver

but now I see she was out divewhoring herself to some poor guy, who obviously loves (is whipped by) his wife. this is a clear a case of temptressness, if I've ever seen one

photohikedive:

For the life of me I can't understand why a guy like you would still be single????:rofl3:

photohikedive:
diving wench was a self inflicted title

at first I thought that she was being hit on by some old lonely diver

but now I see she was out divewhoring herself to some poor guy, who obviously loves (is whipped by) his wife. this is a clear a case of temptressness, if I've ever seen one

Now I understand why MysteryDiveBuddy has a Dry Suit...I thought it was to insulate her from the cold but it must be to protect herself from you. :D

GLENFWB:
For the life of me I can't understand why a guy like you would still be single????:rofl3:

single? SINGLE???? SHE TOLD YOU I WAS SINGLE???????????????

she and I are going to have a sit down and talk, she's in so much trouble

GLENFWB:
Now I understand why MysteryDiveBuddy has a Dry Suit...I thought it was to insulate her from the cold but it must be to protect herself from you. :D

she bought that suit LONG before she met me, like, a couple months, at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom