We Survived the Blue Hole of Death...a dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBulla:
OK.. interesting. I don't remember thread moving and such, so I was absolutely clueless (surprise!) as to what was creating this.

OK.. that being explained and me getting it, how about the terminology describing the forum location - is N. FL appropriate or would Panhandle Divers be more appropriate?

http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=141242&highlight=Threads

Basically, ScubaJenny moved some threads, but was later corrected and fixed the mistake. The thread probably had a bit to do with a hastier split of the Trips Subforums regionally, which was already being discussed apparently. It was good forum fun!

The only person who cared about moving threads was Mike, well and Fred and if they discuss it in my presence I will drown them! My sig has nothing to do with that since Mike and Fred caterwauling is a normal state of being.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
On top of all that it's not like I belong here I just happen to live here.

Does anyone belong here [in Florida]. I think we all just happen to live here.

Cbulla, Besides the threads that SupRBugman was referring to, there was another instance of someone else getting thread 'move/delete' happy. But that seems to have stopped as they finally decided to quit trying to 'micro-manage' our threads. :)

caterwauling? is that another one of those "Yankee terms" MDB? :D

:whack: go away! Stop turning my dive report into your soapbox!
You don't even live in FL!

caterwauling v. (cat-er-walling) The primary vocation of mike_s and photohikedive
synonyms: complain, type-just-to-hear-own-keyboard (as opposed to talk just to hear own voice) cry like little girls, piss-n-moan :evil:

see what this moderating has accomplished? It's really just better to let us fight amongst ourselves up here in the uncivilized portion of the state :evil:

Well between all of us fighting up here in the savage and sparsley populated areas and the inbreeding, poor dental hygeine, and "gun cleaning accidents" the in-fighting really ought to be contained with minimal moderation....why don't you do some work instead of eating popcorn? Fred is home so it should get really entertaining in a few minutes....:h:

paulwall:
Oh, yeah, it was more of a plaintive whine "Am I the only one not wearing split fins???"

Oh, and tell PHD that I've located a stash of X-shirts to go with those x-shorts. It's basically a long sleeved neoprene shirt (like a pyjama top) with hip pockets and sleeve pockets.:11:

point me in the right direction, friend o' mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom