We Survived the Blue Hole of Death...a dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth is this about? I've never heard of the Panhandle wanting autonomy.
I fully support autonomy for the FL Panhandle from the fascist regime of the FL Conch Divers
28.gif

CBulla:
What on earth is this about? I've never heard of the Panhandle wanting autonomy.
I just don't want to have to choose sides. The first civil war was messy enough:wink:
Personally, I think we should all gang up on Arkansa or something

Then you weren't listening!

It's mostly about me being obnoxious and poking my finger at authority however :evil:

I also refuse to post my dive reports in the main Conch forum in protest

MysteryDiveBuddy:
Then you weren't listening!

It's mostly about me being obnoxious and poking my finger at authority however :evil:

I also refuse to post my dive reports in the main Conch forum in protest
I can't believe anyone would ever accuse you of being obnoxious and pointing your finger at authority:D

Shush, you're one of the original aggitators for autonomy and now you're harassing me when I take your side?!?

Humph :28:

heh... I agree with you.... but it's still fun to ask such fun questions of you just because of your reaction :D

C'Bulla. This goes back to lots of thread deleting, moving, etc that was happening in the main FL Conch forum earlier this year. It appeared to many that the 'panhandle' dive reports were not 'desired' in the main forum. All is better now that there is a "North Florida Trips" forum.

Shush about thread moving or I'll drown you! I just don't want to be a Conch and The Panhandle is completely different diving (as far as I can tell but what do I know? I'm a Yankee) and is in a different time zone. Besides I was not feeling creative about sigs that day and I was annoyed about some other managerial aspect at the time.

mike_s:
C'Bulla. This goes back to lots of thread deleting, moving, etc that was happening in the main FL Conch forum earlier this year. It appeared to many that the 'panhandle' dive reports were not 'desired' in the main forum. All is better now that there is a "North Florida Trips" forum.

OK.. interesting. I don't remember thread moving and such, so I was absolutely clueless (surprise!) as to what was creating this.

OK.. that being explained and me getting it, how about the terminology describing the forum location - is N. FL appropriate or would Panhandle Divers be more appropriate?

Not in my opinion but Mike is the one who likes to whine and he likes the N. FL forum just fine :evil:

Creating a Panhandle forum would be too much work and it would also exclude those E. of the capitol and put the Jacksonville folk in an odd situation. We could all move over to the Deep Dixie Divers forum in protest but I can't go over there due to my Yankeeness, I'm suprised I haven't been attacked and made into gator bait for posting in the Vortoberfest planning thread. On top of all that it's not like I belong here I just happen to live here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom