We Survived the Blue Hole of Death...a dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulwall:
But for god's sake, don't wear split fins, or she'll burst your eardrums with her screech!:D

no, X-shorts cause me to screech, get it right :whack: :wink:
I just refuse to wear split fins but I believe in freedom of choice to wear split fins for everybody else and freedom of speech for me to complain about split fins:mooner: it's not like I don't dive with the split fin crowd

I might stop parading around in my shirt with your lovely artwork on it though, if you don't put a sock in it :wink:

paulwall:
But for god's sake, don't wear split fins, or she'll burst your eardrums with her screech!:D

I dive splits and have never heard any bad comments from MDB. Then again I have selective hearing.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
no, X-shorts cause me to screech, get it right :whack: :wink:

Oh, yeah, it was more of a plaintive whine "Am I the only one not wearing split fins???"

Oh, and tell PHD that I've located a stash of X-shirts to go with those x-shorts. It's basically a long sleeved neoprene shirt (like a pyjama top) with hip pockets and sleeve pockets.:11:

NO
:mad:
That is what Fred's row boat is named

paulwall:
Oh, yeah, it was more of a plaintive whine "Am I the only one not wearing split fins???"

Oh, and tell PHD that I've located a stash of X-shirts to go with those x-shorts. It's basically a long sleeved neoprene shirt (like a pyjama top) with hip pockets and sleeve pockets.:11:

it wasn't a whine, it was exasperation and eyerolling at the herd mentality(moo) of my diving companions for the day :mooner:
He should get an x-shirt, he is now refusing to wear even a skin to dive the gulf and he is going to get stung mightily one of these days. I'm gonna go hide the x-shorts again brb :devil:

It is a row boat, he takes me for romantic boat rides in the evening on the lake....ok so his idea of romantic is to splash me as he sees how fast he can row and to make alligator noises when I am off gaurd :shakehead

MysteryDiveBuddy:
It is a row boat, he takes me for romantic boat rides in the evening on the lake....ok so his idea of romantic is to splash me as he sees how fast he can row and to make alligator noises when I am off gaurd :shakehead
If that's a romantic ride, I probably don't want to ask about your candlelight dinners then:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom