Weekend Dive Report (long)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter once bubbled...
Tony's OK, Katie scares me.

Now that puzzles me! Why is Katie scary to you?

Description of Katie to everyone else...the girl is intelligent, physically strong/capable, works hard and yet still is femine, has a great personality, beautiful and has the type of body that most women long to have.

So what scares you about her, Walter?

kjunheart once bubbled...
Ooops I forgot to attach the pre-dive photo. Do you think Walter looks happy being surrounded by women?

:)

I doubt if Walter ever is unhappy around good looking women:wink:

BTW... JoanneR sure has picked up a nice tan since leaving Toronto...

Where was MB when this pic was taken? If Walter and Jo were diving, I can't imagine he was far behind.

wb

Walter once bubbled...
Did you see where she threatened to give me a noogie?

A noogie, huh? No, I didn't see or hear that one....let me think, Walter. She would have grabbed you by the head and, since you are taller than her and given how noogie's are generally performed, brought your head into her chest ... let's see she was wearing a white bikini if I remember correctly. I still don't see why you would be scared or unhappy about THAT prospect! :eek: If any of these guys saw her they would be jealous!

CWB, unfortunately MB did not join our dive. But he did join us for dinner. He seems to be a great guy and I look forward to being able to dive with him.:bounce:

Having dove with Walter and MB on this very wreck (I think - Log book's at home), I was led down memory lane by your report. Thanks a bunch!!!

Walter's a great guy, just watch out for his "hitch-hiking" antics! If you need pictorial evidence, check out this link . (Second line - far Right, and Third Line - far Left)

Happy Diving!

Scuba-sass :)

Thanks for sharing the pics, Scuba-sass! It makes me get all excited again about WreckmaniaII!

Susan,

You did, indeed, dive the UC during WM. Lydia and Sandy (not Kjunheart, it was Sunshinefish) ran reels on this wreck. You ran yours on the Ancient Mariner.

Sandy,

I wasn't that lucky, besides since I'm bald that wouldn't have been a true noogie anyway. Details when I see you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom