well...this is what happened....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And it tasted good? Gimme the recipe, I'm trying to outdo my parents on the "wierd recipe" scale.

I was wondering where to post the following ... then this thread came along.

Did anyone around here know that "pudding" -- as in "bring pudding for 10 to 12 people to the potluck" -- does not necessarily mean chocolate, vanilla or tapioca pudding? In England, Australia and South Africa, to name a few, it is generic for desert. Suffice it to say that neither I nor four or five others knew that. We had plenty of chocolate pudding. Plenty.

ScubaBabe22:
And it tasted good? Gimme the recipe, I'm trying to outdo my parents on the "wierd recipe" scale.

this is the recipe, I omitted the salz (shoyu is salty enough) I doubled up the meat and 3x up the juices because I like having plenty juice. :D

It was baked for 3 hours and then I added the cabbage.
catherine:
bet it tasted Indian or Morroccan?

To me it tasted a pretty bland, but the girls were really smacking their lips.

Mrs. Pages:
I made a cake the other day and made the exact opposite mistake, because I keep industrial size jugs of both and they are rather alike in coloring. All I can say is the results for my end were a lot worse than on your end.
03.gif

ST:
Sounds like the time my dad tried his hand at a pot of pinto beans. Instead of sprinkling in ginger (for obvious reasons), he accidently sprinkled in CINNAMON! I can honestly say those were the most fragrant beans I've ever smelled...

Good to know I'm not alone :blinking:

bruce:
Suffice it to say that neither I nor four or five others knew that. We had plenty of chocolate pudding. Plenty.

never can have enough pudding :wink:

Were your victims very elderly by chance? Taste may be one of the first things to go. LOL

justleesa:
lol...nope, around my age...the again....lol

nice new avatar J :wink:
And you're still diving? Good for you!! LOL

Thanks on the avatar. I took it in New Zealand, Franz Josef Glacier. Lovely place, hard to take a bad pic.

Jcsgt:
And you're still diving? Good for you!! LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMAO! That was just mean:D It's the water pressure ,realy!

Thanks on the avatar. I took it in New Zealand, Franz Josef Glacier. Lovely place, hard to take a bad pic.

That sounds like something my mother would have made. Thats why I had to learn to cook at an early age.:shakehead

LOL, Lisa's actually probably younger than I am, but I couldn't resist. Good thing she's a good sport.

justleesa:
:11:.....:bawling:......not :D
Sorry, it's the vanilla talking!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom