We're real!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger:
Hey nitroxbabe, how we gonna get a hard hat on a Zebra mussel?

We're going to jam it down on his little bottom-feeding head, that's how!

:wink:

Ya know, that sounds like the intro to a bad joke, Ken! Got a punchline for it yet????

ScubaTexan:
If I may be so bold as to offer a suggestion, I thought this logo/mascot looked cool during the NCAA Division II playoffs last month. Maybe a form of this?

http://www.gvsu.edu/lakerfootball/

A bit too gender specific for me. I like the porthole idea. Wish I was artistic enough to help.

So, is this just for those brave souls that actually do wrecks...? or for those of us WWW that are brand new to this? What does joining involve? What do you do? Who is welcome? I read through some of the threads, but didn't see one that actually explained all of this. Sorry for the dumb questions. Thanks

AmyJ:
So, is this just for those brave souls that actually do wrecks...? or for those of us WWW that are brand new to this? What does joining involve? What do you do? Who is welcome? I read through some of the threads, but didn't see one that actually explained all of this. Sorry for the dumb questions. Thanks
Essentially we're a group of people who enjoy diving and happen to live in the area of the great lakes.

We're having a get together in April, the weekend of the 17th to be exact, at Gilboa. Come and dive some cool junk with us that weekend.

As for membership....I think it means that you're in since you posted in the group :D

AmyJ:

All that's needed to participate is a healthy interest in diving, especially in the Great Lakes. We've got all kinds here, from wide-eyed newbies to algae-covered veterans, which is part of the fun. Welcome aboard.

Walter:
Steven,

So that's what that was......algae.

The zebra mussels ate that up years ago!

Welcome aboard, Amy. I hope to see you at Gilboa.

:wink: That sounds really cold!!!! any more info? Only have warm water experiences.... so.... brrr..... but, could be lots of fun.... Is it camping? families too, or just divers? Can it be dived without a dry suit?? :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom