wet suit help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear UnderArmour as well. Works GREAT.

I use Aerotech polyolefin shorts (they are long and form-fitting) and a rash guard-type shirt of the same material. Used to use a regular bathing suit, but didn't like the way it bunched up.

1_T_Submariner:
Swim Trunks....Going to look at the Armour stuff though.

You'll never go back to tired old siwm trunks, my man...

Originally Posted by Scott Riemer
That's not a bad idea! I never thought of it.

Repeat after me...."BOOYA"

Funny thing, it doesn't seem to matter what I wear under my wetsuit, I don't notice it when I'm in the water, but, it seems like all eyes are upon me when I strip off my wetsuit. Maybe it's curiosity about what I wear under it, or, what I'm not wearing, or maybe they are wearing nothing and think I'm an exhibitionist for taking it all the way off on the dock/beach/boat. Or curiosity about what a fat guy wears? I think whatever makes you feel comfortable. The baggy swim shorts were bunched up around my waist, but the twins could breath a little better. ok, ok, wear speedos.

I too wear underarmour. And for the same reasons, trunk style bathing suits bunch up and no-one wants to see me in a speedo!

JR

I wear my swim trunks underneath my wetsuit. No such thing as stupid questions in scuba diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom