Wetsuit for Curacao mid January & 100 other questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No fried dough Beaver Tails here but as you might expect we do have a 35 foot moose :)
Mac The Moose

Oh Bryyyyaaannn,
Would there be beaver tails for sale in a town called Moose Jaw?

Happy New Year everybody! Sunshine

I have been to Curacao 3 times, and have used Hans at Curious2dive each time. Impeccable service, a very safe diver / instructor, and a really nice guy. His personalized style ensures dives tailored to the diver. No cattle boat diving, and an overall great experience.

You will have a great time. Regarding the wetsuits, I used a shorty and was fine, but if you are on multiple dives every day, a 3 mil is probably a good idea.

Thanks for the advice I opted for warmth and used the 3mil but saw lots using a shorty.

Bryan an it was nice to meet you and get the chance to do at least one dive from your shop. Great facilities, next time we will make sure we stay closer.

Thanks for the advice I opted for warmth and used the 3mil but saw lots using a shorty.

Bryan an it was nice to meet you and get the chance to do at least one dive from your shop. Great facilities, next time we will make sure we stay closer.

You are most welcome... it was great to meet all of you too!! Looking forward to the next time!!

Elena and I are heading down to see Bryan and Scuba West tomorrow evening. Do I need a wet suit Bryan? I hear the water temps are 76-78.

Should we bring your new baby a puppy or a kitten? :D :D :D

Hey Pete and Elena!!
Welcome back to Curacao and welcome to the WEST!! Yes... water temps are about 78f right... and slowly warming! So, wetsuits are definitely advisable!

Back
Top Bottom