wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

went diving today and the first dive was okay, but the second dive I was freezing and I dive with a 4*5*3 mm
I tend to get cold fast though

We were there last month and I was comfortable in my 3mm full suit until days 7 and 8 of consecutive diving. At that point, I wished I had a 5mm....and now I do! :wink:

I think I'll be okay with my 3mm. I dove in water that was around 65 in a 3mm shorty and was good with it. The other thing to know is that I'm a hoover and suck those tanks down fairly quickly. I probably won't be in the water all that long. (I am working on that though.)

Thanks

last i saw water temp at the trench (oahu) was 81, and this was on a night dive 2 saturday's ago.

i have been wearing a .5 mm since about may and have been perfectly comfy, but i would recommend taking the 3 mm if you're planning on diving more than once or twice while you're out here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom