What can I expect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing wrong with Dive Paradise. I have used them. My first ocean dives after certification were with them. I think they are one of the oldest and biggest ops on the island. Apple runs the place (or did last time I was there) she often makes the trip to advertise Dive Paradise at one of the shows here in Denver. She is really fun to talk to and a great lady. You will have a great time!!

If you intend to do the shore dive from Hotel Cozumel, there will be some current. Remember that and plan for it. I am sure the GF will steer you right. I remember the first time I did the shore dive, my buddy and I splashed and I had never been in any kind of current. It is quite surprising how one can go through a pretty fair amount of air pretty quickly swimming into the current. The dive is shallow and amazingly enough even as beat up as it looks there are a lot of things to see. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom