What creature is on your 'to see' wish list?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to dive with sea lions and penguins in Excuador. :D

Amber

Oh yeah. I remember seeing a video before of what I think was a whale shark. A woman was snorkeling around it and it took her by the leg and descended. I guess the animal could sense the woman start to panic because when she said she was almost out of air, it took her back to the surface. No harm done.

Amber

Amber once bubbled...
Oh yeah. I remember seeing a video before of what I think was a whale shark. A woman was snorkeling around it and it took her by the leg and descended. I guess the animal could sense the woman start to panic because when she said she was almost out of air, it took her back to the surface. No harm done.

Amber

I recall seeing this also. I think it was on when animals attack or something of that nature.

Now, to add my own wish to this list...

How about something that I havent seen anyone else mention yet...

A narwhal

Turtles would be very cool... seen them while snorkling, but not while diving :-(

Having said that, i still love looking at everything, so im really not fussy

Seahorse, swimming with a dolphin would be awesome, and any type of octopus!

DiverBuoy once bubbled...
I'm off to Cayman, Cozumel, and Jamaica in 2 weeks so I'll get more chances. I hope, I hope, I hope...

I saw a lot of turtles in Cayman. I got a lot of great pics too!

I guess I tend towards more intelligent creatures (there is probably a joke about my dive buddies, but I will let it slide).

So Orcas and Dolphins would be at the top of my list closely followed by Whale Sharks.

The sheer adrenalin rush of being in the water with a Great White is something that I would like to experience -- but having attended shark feeds, and seeing several other species, its almost like watching TV....they didn't seem to care that we were there or try to interact (which I guess was a good thing).

While illegal in the U.S., I would like to get into the water with nearly any species of whale (gray, humpback).

I hope we all are able to pick check marks next to our wishlists!

Craig

Thresher Shark, closely followed by a Mako Shark. Would mind seeing some leopard sharks again to have a go a scratching there bellies

or dolphins. Sharks are always a thrill, but I'm not so sure I'm in the "great white without a cage" crowd. I like to surface from all of my dives and get on with life.

:yellow:

Back
Top Bottom