What did you buy that you regret?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait, was it the ring or the girl?

Randolphscott:
Wait, was it the ring or the girl?

Neither. it wa the engagement in general:D

And who is to say it was not Al and another man getting married before Bush reversed the sanctity of gay marriage? :D

As opposed to a few others here I dont regret buying a console mount computer, but then again, i can take it out of the console and mount it on my arm. However, I DO sometimes regret not buying a bit more advanced computer, altho I dont REALLY need it.. Guess thats just the boy in me tho, drooling for the better model :p

Compared to some people's purchases, I've got nothing to kvetch about. But I will... :D

I bought a mesh bag for $25 from Mares to lug my gear in for my first boat dives. I never got around to using it since I was borrowing someone else's gear that came with a dive bag.

And what a dive bag! That plastic reinforced mesh... that side zip... wowsa! I will never use my pathetic excuse for a dive bag now.

Northern Diver Cortex drysuit. Leaks like a sieve, cut is awful, shoulder dump in wrong place. Feels like a straight jacket.

Yuck.

This IS a great thread!

1. Aeris Atmos AI - spent more time at Aeris than in the water
2. snorkel
3. tank banger - what a joke when you have to dive with a hood.
4. mask with a purge valve
5. "wet" gloves - only used them for my open water dives. Dry is the ONLY way to go!

On another note, I like retractors. To each their own!

Oh i should add my latex seal based dry gloves.

Its utterly impossible to fit the second glove yourself and get it to seal properly. Result is they've done 2 dives and spent the rest of their lives in the shed in a box as i cant use them.

ohhh, Jennifer, that avatar - I thought we had finally gotten over him around here, now this little blurp - he has been around so long that the game is coming back to him, kinda like fashion -

however, sanity in the form of Coach K will catch up in the future; my guy Lute won't come close unfortunately

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom