What do you look for in a dive watch??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking at this topic about "Dive Watches" I went to www.walmart.com to look up a few. I came across the Timex Expedition Digital Compass that is: Indiglo (Night-Light / Night Mode), Fully Functional Digital Compass, Chrono Alarm Timer and is 100M Water Resistant for only $39.82.

I couldn't wait to order it on-line, so I went there today and purchased it for the same price.

I'm excited about buying this watch and it isn't even for me. It's for my boyfriend a.k.a. MUDDYFOX who posts on this board as well.

:) Here's looking at you kid!

I dive with a $6000.00 18K Gold/Stainless Steel Submariner with a blue face. Has a unidirectional rotating bezel to keep track of bottom time. If I accidentally turn the dial while diving it can only show a LONGER bottom time than is actual. Ummm...the oyster band (18K/SS) has a "diver link" system that makes is possible for the band to expand large enough to fit over a gloved hand. It never needs winding or batteries. The screw down crown and the fact that it is machined from a solid piece of steel assure watertightness to 300 METERS!

It looks really good when dining in a nice restaurant!

Okay, so I'm a dork with more money than brains!:jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom