What Do You Store Your Mask In?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I keep my primary mask in its plastic tub that it came in. I Keep my backup mask (Dacor circa 1985) in my mask pocket attached to my BC.

Mask box it came in. Some don't have hinges to break, or when hinges break the packing tape works well, or they're cheap to buy for that matter. My sunglasses go in there while I'm diving. When traveling one of my computers goes in there with it.

ScubaMax makes a general-purpose mask box with no hinges ... the lid's completely removable.

But I store my spare masks in those plastic boxes that baby wipes come in. No baby required ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I've found gallon sized freezer Ziploc bags handy for a number of things, including a field-expedient mask container when needed. Always after drying, but it keeps grit off it for potential scratches etc.

If you have sizeable feet, in the pocket of the fin works well for a dive bag, or sometimes in my size 12 dive boot.
--------------
Dennis

Mine is always in the TUSA plastic box it came in. Top completely removable, no hinges. I actually got another one, where I stuff all my spare parts and small things in.

Works for me.

A neoprene Mask Marsoop.

Back
Top Bottom