What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone-

I was wondering if I could get some help from one of you fine people joining us on this trip.

One of the guys from my Atlanta group is currently down in Ft. Lauderdale. He really wants to meet all of you, and come on this trip. He just called me to ask if there is any way that he could drive and meet one of you all to then go to Crystal River. He is thinking of just staying around the Ft. Lauderdale area until the trip.

If anyone could be of any assistance, please PM me/e-mail me/call me. Thanks so much for all of your help!

It doesn't look like anyone from the Ft Lauderdale area is coming.

I'm leaving directly from work (4:30 Friday afternoon), so I don't know where he could leave his car, but if he can solve that problem, your friend is welcome to ride the rest of the way with me. If he can't find a place to leave his car, he's welcome to caravan.

All,

In light of the recent bans, has anyone emailed or talked personally with SeaJay? I've called his cell phone two times and didn't get him. I left message to call me.

I don't have any reason to believe he and RavenC are not coming....BUT SeaJay was going to rent a pontoon boat each day. IF he's not coming, those that were planning on using his boat will need to go to Plan B.

If any veteran members know how to get in touch with him and can find out if they are coming, it would certainly help.

Trip is still on. Just some clarity on this issue would help.

Thanks, Beck

divebomb:
All,

In light of the recent bans, has anyone emailed or talked personally with SeaJay? I've called his cell phone two times and didn't get him. I left message to call me.

I don't have any reason to believe he and RavenC are not coming....BUT SeaJay was going to rent a pontoon boat each day. IF he's not coming, those that were planning on using his boat will need to go to Plan B.

Thanks, Beck

Recent Bans? What did Debbray & I miss? :ne_nau:

We have a small 16' Jon boat reserved for the weekend & were bringing a Diveyak & buddyboat + 2 kiddies but we will gladly shuttle some extra divers/snorkelers

I don't think I'll be able to get there... but if that changes, I MAY be draggnig my 22 Glacier Bay down there with me.

Things are not looking good though for me being able to make it.

BTW, I did talk to the instigators a few days ago by phone. As far as I know they ARE still planning on being there.

Huh, me wonders if that thread is the reason why Seajay, RavenC, Cobaltbabe, Jepuskar, and whoever else were banned...

Hmmm... I wish I had read that thread...

medical1:
Recent Bans? What did Debbray & I miss? :ne_nau:
Just finished reading the 12 pages of what did or didn't happen on another thread. I'm calling Jerry Springer & Howard Stern. Maybe Inside Investigates.

May never find out what happened on the board but I'll take donations for the legal defense funds - Just make the checks out to me...................
We'll take depositions over cocktails. See everyone in Crystal River. Hope we have something to talk about besides this.

Anyone up for sea cow tipping? :jump3:

divebomb,
i sent an email to ravenc yesterday -- they're coming, plan's as it always was.
see you soon!

Back
Top Bottom