What happened to the October roll call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100+ minute shore dive alright!! I love those afternoon 80-90 minute dives at blue angel around the sting ray pen.
Not staying there this upcoming trip though but sure enjoy a nice easy slow shore dive.
Maybe I'll see if they would rent me a tank one afternoon.

Sounds good, only got one dive around the pen. If they'll rent a tank I'm all for it! I normally drop in with a tank from the dive shop in Barracuda hotel.

Sure is nice to slow down and see some occasionally.

See you around!
Cameron

100+ minute shore dive alright!! I love those afternoon 80-90 minute dives at blue angel around the sting ray pen.
Not staying there this upcoming trip though but sure enjoy a nice easy slow shore dive.
They will. No problem.
Enjoy!

Dennis I have a couple T shirts hanging in the closet, perhaps if you wear one they will give you a discount:popcorn:
IMG_20161025_131559.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom