What is the best way from New York to Manado?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SQ can sell you a round trip ticket for US$1211.07 in Oct.
The route is JFK - FRA - SIN - MDC
Date is 10th - 26th Oct.

Anyone know how far Scoot plans ahead? I’m trying to book a flight from Manado to Singapore in Nov but Scoot is not showing any non-stop flights yet. Getting there from Singapore is not an issue. Pretty frustrating.

There are direct flights from Newark and JFK to Singapore. I believe they're the longest commercial flights in the world. I also believe they sometimes fly east and sometimes west. One way is shorter on a great circle, but the prevailing winds might make the longer route more economical. I guess they mix it up accordingly.

I have just run the Scoot booking gauntlet for a trip in April/May 2023, they are a little variable but it is around 8 months in advance.

If you want to see exactly you can enter your booking dates and then scroll back through the calendar until flights appear.

I have just run the Scoot booking gauntlet for a trip in April/May 2023, they are a little variable but it is around 8 months in advance.

If you want to see exactly you can enter your booking dates and then scroll back through the calendar until flights appear.
It’s a PITA. Thanks for the tip. I’m taking a bunch of people who are all eager to buy tix already.

Was just checking on my April/May booking, and it looks like from March 2023 Scoot are 4 days a week.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday

Was just checking on my April/May booking, and it looks like from March 2023 Scoot are 4 days a week.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Yeah, a bunch of us booked the Friday flight in early March because Saturday was not yet posted, so are having to go early to our resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom