What is your favorite/best Cozumel Dive Op?

Best Cozumel Dive Op

• Blue XT Sea Diving

Votes: 45 31.7%
  • Aldora Divers

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Blue Angel Divers

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Dive with Martin

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Caribbean Divers

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Deep Blue Cozumel

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Scuba Du

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Liquid Blue

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dive Paradise

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Bottom Time Divers

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Black Shark

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Aqua Safari

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Papa Hogs Scuba Emp.

The same type of poll was done in Scuba magaine a few issues back. Not multiple choice and the winner was Aldora.

Man, I just want to get there and dive. I can't believe its less than three weeks away. Yipee !

Papa Hoggs gets my vote...

But there are many good ops. As well, I know of a couple that get rated highly though my personal experiance was so negative I would never recommend them.

Many of the off topic posts have either been edited or deleted.

If you would like to discuss the validity of this or any other poll, please start another thread in site support. Thanks for your understanding.

Their are many good ops in Cozumel and this thread has covered them all. Taking into consideration the quality of the Service, the boat(s), number of divers and the cost, Dive with Martin is a great value.

I was about to post a request for shops that would accept a "cruiser" for a couple of single day dives. I've checked out most of the shops on the survey and don't see much interest. I'd like to hear from anyone with a recommendation before I start another thread. Thanks!

I admit to not reading the thread. I vote for Eagle Ray Divers.
Last Tuesday Sept. 5th, we scheduled our excursion with Eagle Ray Divers. The group was small and we chose the dive spots. We made two, sixty-five feet dives of about forty minutes each. We were lead on two wonderful dives and he spotted fish that we would have never seen on our own. The coral was breath taking. We enjoyed seeing big fish on this trip, a turtle was resting next to a barrel sponge and a nurse shark was sleeping under the edge of some coral. We saw the biggest grouper that I have ever seen. The snorkel group spotted turtles and a shark as well. The crew was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. The really tall reef was one of the reasons that I had always wanted to dive Cozumel.
I just cannot say enough about what a wonderful place it is to dive when the weather is just right! Thanks guys!
Carol
Oh We were cruisers.

I have been out with 5 of those operators and 3 others as well and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend any of them but, the best Dive Operator on the island, imo, is not on your list.

I've only used Aldora, but they were great: small, fast boats and attentive DMs. They use steel 120's and provide computers to all divers for long bottom times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom