What is your favorite/best Cozumel Dive Op?

Best Cozumel Dive Op

• Blue XT Sea Diving

Votes: 45 31.7%
  • Aldora Divers

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Blue Angel Divers

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Dive with Martin

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Caribbean Divers

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Deep Blue Cozumel

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Scuba Du

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Liquid Blue

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dive Paradise

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Bottom Time Divers

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Black Shark

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Aqua Safari

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many of us have actually dove with a large enough representative sample of operators to say who is best, even if a favorite? Even with the three operators I have used, I love some of them w/ certain DMs and tolerated them w/ others. Do we stay with an operator based on past good experiences, or constantly seek out new operators to find the "best"?

With that said, I have dove with the following and if only choosing between the three I am familiar with, it would be as follows: 1. Dive With Martin, 2. Dive House @ Fiesta Americana, 3. Dive Palancar @ Allegro

There are a couple of other operators I would like to try next time I visit, but who knows.

We have only been one time but we went with Christi at Blue XT and she was great. She has great dive masters and boat captins. You dont have to do anything, they switch out your tanks, store and wash your gear. They make sure that you get the dive you want. They dont have more then 7 dives per boat so its not crowded. Dive house has like 20 divers on one boat. Its crazy. The dive master ask were you want to go and you discuss it as a group and then decide were you are going. We had nothing but great things to say about Blue XT and would recomended it too anyone looking for a great dive op.
Stacy

Scuba Tony is my favorite dive op in Cozumel. And that is after 17 or so trips of diving with various Cozumel dive ops that just didn't fit for me and my dive buddy...or ops who were just OK. Everyone likes different ops for various reasons - for us...Scuba Tony is a great fit for our style! :diver:

The fact that he's such a passionate diver makes him a BLAST to dive with...and him becoming the FIRST SeaSigns instructor in Cozumel...well, to me, that says a lot about his desire to make his client's Cozumel dive experience even more special. :bang:

Shhhh - don't tell anyone about ScubaT tho! I don't want him to tell me he's all booked up on my next trip to Coz!!! :mooner:

Pelagic Ventures is my dive op of choice. Also not in "The Poll" They also weren't mentioned in the poll of dive shops that survived Wilma. Not sure why Troy and Jimmy don't get the recognition they deserve. They are one top notch operation, with awesome DM's such as Miguel.:wink:

Dive Paradise works for us. 6 years in a row now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. All DM's are cool with me. Apple is tops! Get to go wherever I want.

Good Viz,
George

Dive with Martin. Have dove with DP, Aqua Safari and Deportes Aquaticos and like DWM the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom