What kinda workouts are you doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Martial arts one hour per day x 4 days per week. Also work in a lot of snowboarding when the season is on and mountain biking when I can in the summer.

Running - 4 miles 5 times per week for the last 6 months or so: it's made a big difference in my air consumption, espically under difficult conditions.

[shame] Wellllllll, I go to the University by bike (30 minutes every day, which is not much, I agree), and I swim 2 hours every thursday... and I wake up every morning... [/shame]

I practice water polo 2 hrs 5 days a week.
Where do you usually run? In a park, street...?

My ususal has always been,

day1 shoulders/arms...1 1/2 hrs cardio
day2 legs......................" cardio
day3 back/abs.............." cardio
repeat

BUT, I just went to my first Karate class on the weekend and I think I found a new love! Combined with a nice run in the morning it was a kick butt workout! I will still pop into the gym a few days a week for weights but not nearly as often.

Cardio 5 days per week, split between running, biking and the stairmaster. at least 2 workouts are endurance (over an hour), the others are usually 30 minutes.

Weight lifting 3 days per week- Monday: chest/ back/abs, Wednesday: legs, Friday: biceps/triceps/shoulders

Do 12 oz arm curls count? :coke:

Marc :jester:

I swim breast stroke and side stroke alternating laps 2500 meters four days a week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom