What kinda workouts are you doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weekdays
30-60 mins of table tennis
3 mins carrying my kids to their bedroom
5 mins taking out the garbage

weekends (non-diving weekends, that is)
5 hours of jungle trekking (searching for my shanked golf ball)
an hour or so in the pool

oh, and 30-45 mins of gymnastics when my wife says i've earned enough brownie points :D

Started running in February with a program called "couch to 5 K" so I'm up to running 30 minutes, 3 times a week. on the off days, I do other cross training, cycling, arc trainer, today it was a cross trainer (ski style eliptical trainer) level 8, 30 minutes, random hill pattern. Then I'll lift light weights for a half hour a couple times a week. Thank goodness the weather here is finally warming up so I can run outside. Running on the 'dreadmill' is getting to be really old!

bwerb once bubbled...
I did the "Body for Life" program a few times which is a best selling book by Bill Phillips...
Body For Life is a good program....if you can afford it. In order to see the types of results in the book, you've got to buy all the Myoplex and eat the right foods....which is surprisingly hard for a college student :).

A big part of the whole working out thing is eating right. IMHO...the hardest part of a physical fitness program.

Dr. Jay once bubbled...
Body For Life is a good program....if you can afford it. In order to see the types of results in the book, you've got to buy all the Myoplex and eat the right foods....which is surprisingly hard for a college student :).

A big part of the whole working out thing is eating right. IMHO...the hardest part of a physical fitness program.

Cottage cheese, eggs, tuna and as inexpensive a protein powder as you can find are great substitutes for Myoplex which is WAY expensive. I totally agree that most people miss the "eat right" portion of "eat right and exercise".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom