What newbies should know about our arguments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*smirk* Yup!

BigJetDriver69 once bubbled...

As one of our writers says: "Dive naked! Sharks love hot-dogs!"=-)

Hey,

I thought >>I<< was the super troll! I've struggled so hard to achieve that and now I am soo jaded. Well, the fault is mine, I'm slackin'! *exhasperated*

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Lawman forgot to add one key thing....

In order to start all these flame wars...you need some sort of spark/ignition.....

Lawman has an uncanny ability to spark fires at will.....thus he is known to many as "Super-Troll"

Lawman once bubbled...
On ScubaBoard we argue about two things:
1. Training agencies. We are all divers well past initial certification.
We still argue about which agency trains new divers the best. It has the same relevance as grad students debating how good their high school was. Some instructors take this very seriously.
Don't try to joke with them. Oh, PADI certified most of us but we have to pretend it's no good and littering the bottom of lakes with dead divers. Mike will tell you all about it.

2.DIR/GUE. This is a training method complete with jargon and equiptment. It's supposed to be a good way to dive. The followers reguard joking about DIR in the same way that Baptist preachers reguard joking about the Bible. They respond to any jibes with outrage. They have no sense of humor when it comes to DIR. Be careful what you say or they will consign you to the depths of Hell with the dead PADI divers.

There, you're ready for ScubaBoard. Go get 'em!

Solo diving and deep air.

Good, you may be at this......

but Lawman remains the most annoying and effective troll on Scubaboard. No one else gets the DIR people to take the bait like he does and get the anti-DIR to fight back when one of the DIR people makes a general comment because they got aggravated (or to give the DIR reps credit, vice versa happens almost as frequently). (The fur really flies when the vocal PADI representatives and the vocal DIR representatives feel insulted by each other's comments.) Witness... his last two threads. They had over 400 posts each of white-hot flame.

How would you like to face this guy in court? He is the type who would have a witness yelling at him before the witness remembered that a jury was present.

GQMedic once bubbled...
And I propose a new dive agency to debate.

DIN

Doing It NAKED

So where does the o-ring go? :confused:

Dom

It stops being an "O ring" and starts being an "OH! Ring".. ;o)

dlegros once bubbled...

So where does the o-ring go? :confused:

Dom

you got me...

diverbrian once bubbled...
Good, you may be at this......

but Lawman remains the most annoying and effective troll on Scubaboard. <snip>

How would you like to face this guy in court? He is the type who would have a witness yelling at him before the witness remembered that a jury was present. <snip>

i havbt been on here in a while but man ......lawman......you crack me up some of these people have got their regulators so far up their butts that they cant see the water for the sea
i think you know this and the same people take the bait everytime

keep it up i bet im not the only one that cracks up over your work:D

Lawman once bubbled...
On ScubaBoard we argue about two things:
1. Training agencies. We are all divers well past initial certification.
We still argue about which agency trains new divers the best. It has the same relevance as grad students debating how good their high school was. Some instructors take this very seriously.
Don't try to joke with them. Oh, PADI certified most of us but we have to pretend it's no good and littering the bottom of lakes with dead divers. Mike will tell you all about it.

2.DIR/GUE. This is a training method complete with jargon and equiptment. It's supposed to be a good way to dive. The followers reguard joking about DIR in the same way that Baptist preachers reguard joking about the Bible. They respond to any jibes with outrage. They have no sense of humor when it comes to DIR. Be careful what you say or they will consign you to the depths of Hell with the dead PADI divers.

3. Trolls. Lawman is ScubaBoard's principle troll. He never contributes anything of value and is a nuisance. Lawman rambles on incessantly about topics that he knows absolutely nothing about. Lawman is clueless about DIR, yet continues to post his worthless thoughts on the subject. Based on the information he has given in his posts, you are most likely to find him wallowing on the bottom due to his pathetic dive skills. It is best for ScubaBoard members to simply ignore this moron.

ElectricZombie once bubbled...

3. Based on the information he has given in his posts, you are most likely to find him wallowing on the bottom due to his pathetic dive skills.

That's not fair. You wouldn't find Lawman on the bottom. In fact, you wouldn't find much of anything. Of course, that would be due to the heavy silting and broken pieces of coral strewn about.

You really should try to be nicer to our resident Cozumel Commando. :boom:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom