• 85 to 100

Votes: 49 32.5%
  • 104 or larger

Votes: 35 23.2%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the best thread. Awesome to see who needs to work on reading comprehension and situational awareness. :rofl3:

This vote represents my wifes cylinders........She's not a SB'er but I wanted her represented.....:)

The BF and I have 6 AL 80's, his steel 80's on his doubles, and we are getting some AL 63 for me that were too good a deal to pass up....
I actually don't really know why we quite so many tanks, as we haven't done any long dive trips with no fills...

I did a club dive a couple of weeks ago, and my 95s were out for hydro, so I had to use one of Peter's 130s. As I walked across the parking lot, two guys looked at me and said, "Isn't that a big tank for you?" And I suppose it is, in terms of me not needing all that gas, but it's a lot lighter than my doubles.

Just got me wondering . . . if you own your own tanks, what do you have?

Interesting that you talk about tanks in size of cubic feet . . . does that really reflect "size"?

The reason I want an a PST E7-100, or a Worthington X7-100, is because size-wize they are smaller than a Luxfor 80, but weigh only 2.6 lbs more.

How many women dive a steel tank due to its smaller dimensions?

(source on tank size: Scuba Cylinder Specifications from Tech Diving Limited - 928-855-9400 )

I dive HP 80's. The short ones by PST. I get lots of comments that they would make a really cute set of doubles. Plenty of air for me.

I dive AL63's because of the smaller dimensions. I'm 5' 0" and I find it easier to gear up and strip it off with a shorter tank.

Back
Top Bottom