what to do for my 100th dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jenaddyman23

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ive got my 100th dive comming up and dont know what to do for it. i know a lot of people have gone naked for theirs but ive already done a dive in the buff and England is far too cold!!!!!
just wondering what other people did??

Go dive !!!!

And then go celebrate.

Congrats . . .

the K

When I did my hundredth dive (Speigle Grove), we did a 45 minute SI and got ready for number 101.

ive got my 100th dive comming up and dont know what to do for it. i know a lot of people have gone naked for theirs but ive already done a dive in the buff and England is far too cold!!!!!
I used to dive in a shorty until I was set upon by cleaner wrasses in the Coral Sea that thought the hairs on my arms and legs were parasites and kept pulling them. A minor annoyance in a shorty--a crisis in the buff. :D

I have had champagne on a New Year's Eve dive--that might work for your 100th. It gets a little salty as you pass the bottle, so skip the Moet and go cheap.

I did my 100th diving with reef sharks off the south coast of St. Maarten. I highly recommend it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Greetings jenaddyman23 and congratulations on your upcoming 100th dive.
I have heard the many different options for monumental dives but for me personally I just chose to let it come and go.
On my 100th we were completing a friends Deep Dive Spc. at our local quarry.
On this dive I had the opportunity to see the elusive 6' sturgen that resides there as well as several very nice paddle fish. I have now hit the 205 dive number now and did so on my daughters certification dives. So in a unintentional way both dives were very memorable. What ever your dive holds remember the details and log them.
I have learned that the most memorable dives are not always the ones I have planned to be so. Good luck and please share your 100th experience.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

#100 went by without celebration. So did #500, and #1000. #1500 is due soon and I probably won't celebrate that either..... dumb, eh?

A buddy of mine who has a fabulous sense of humor did his 100th dive in a quarry that has a platform suspended about 5 metres above the bottom. He got up *under* the platform (upside down) and blew up his drysuit until he was planted on the bottom of the platform and made me hover there while he did Michael Jackson's dance from "Billy Jean" (see video) for me.

I nearly pissed myself laughing. His moves were SO good. You KNEW he had been practicing that in his living room for a month before that dive. LOL :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tqYUTjQIc0

R..

It just so happened I was doing a night dive in fairly strong current on a moonless night in south east Asia.

When I got to 60', the o-ring on the valve blew out. That was interesting! Just a little reminder that I knew very little about diving.

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom