What would you like to see Zeagle make/change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You forgot to all a link to the superior dive gear you design, manufacture, market and sell.
So please, tell me where you got that from?
Maybe you just need sleep.

I'm gonna guess you are the type of person who goes to the gym, finds the biggest and buff-est dudes there and tells them "they are doing it all wrong".
Ohhhh great'......Just what the world needs, another internet Psychologist!
I'll give you a lill' peek, ok?
Being genetically gifted and working hard physically everyday as a Carpenter in the hot Australian sun, I don't need to work out in a Gym to look "buff", often I get asked "what do I press on the bench?", I reply ham, cheese and tomatoe.
I do actually prefer the company of women in after work hours or reading a little of Voltaire's work in one of the quiet moments of the day.
- but hey that's ok if you don't, I am not a homo-phobic....
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/di...but-still-gain-muscle-mass-7.html#post5974726

Last edited:
This just got weird quick. What in the world are you two talking about?

I'd like to be able to order spare parts for BCs and such that I am reasonably certain will break eventually so I can have a spare on hand when it does break. Things like OPVs, inflator button overhaul kits, etc.

This just got weird quick. What in the world are you two talking about?

I'd like to be able to order spare parts for BCs and such that I am reasonably certain will break eventually so I can have a spare on hand when it does break. Things like OPVs, inflator button overhaul kits, etc.

He started hanging the sh!t, I brushed it off and pressed the button!
A clever company might include a few those things with the original purchase, rather then an embroidered flag!

You can purchase anything you wish to carry as a spare part. All components are available.
I recomend a BC Field Repair Kit which includes a great emergency bladder patch, a bolt set, inflator guts and airway gasket.
I have never seen a Zeagle OPV need replacment in the field but you can certainly add one to you spare parts kit.
I have seen older airway RE valves fail at inconvienent times but only on old BC's, and the RE is improved on the newer models.
The plastic nut and bolt spare is a must carry, and most of Z's BC's had one tucked into an unused assembly gromit.

A rectangular, square or trapezoidal shaped SS. ring at the 3 way intersection for the deluxe harness to put the sternum strap on nice and flat and the upper shoulder webbing mounted nice and flat not pleating up like it does now on the curved part of a D-ring (probably get one made like this for my rig).
I guess the plastic bolts are deliberate, so if you got tangled you would break them???
I will replace them with SS nyloc bolts.

The plastic sexbolts-
"I got a reply from my Australian Zeagle dealer (who I purchased my rig off) which made fair enough sense to me:
We do not typically use metal "sex bolts" the issue with them as there is always going to be a slight dissimilar metal issue going on and they seize up over time and are impossible to undo. The plastic ones will last a lifetime and we have never had one break or let go."

Other thoughts after using it-
If I was buying it again, I would just get the standard one piece harness as it was easy to don and doff without the shoulder strap releases.

Being that I am fairly strong- 40lb hooked over one arm isn't an over strain and I can easily do the over the head method but don't, because I hang up my kit on the rings first, I sling it over the right shoulder then left, lean forward and do up the waist buckle and crotch strap. Maybe a woman, child or a Dr.Wu type would want the shoulder strap releases to make it of less physical effort to get it on.

An 18lb wing is a possibility, if there is enough demand for one.

Scott

I presume the Express Tech is turning out to be a success. I presume lots of buyers are using it for travel. Seems like the time is right for an 18# or 25# low profile wing. In fact, the absence of one of these smaller wings is the only thing that has held me back from buying the Express Tech.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom