What's the sign for ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't swim over here...I just made the water a little warmer...heheheh!!! :yelling:
The relieved Thunder from Down under,
The Gasman.

See above.

I think that that sign is more used than we give it credit for.

While at our last dive site my buddy and I came up with two new signs. The first out of necessity, she couldn't write as her pencil had broke, so we used my slate. I had it in my BC pocket thus the new sign for get out slate. Just slap the side of the BC pocket two times. The next we came up with on the way home since she missed my sign when down below. We were sitting at the bottom of the springs with multiple snorkelers and swimmers over us, one such young man lost his trunks when I pointed she took that to mean a direction change, and she missed the view as he pulled them on before she turned that way. Now the new sign is to put hands in shape of binoculars up to mask as if viewing a sight.

Bottoms up....Bubbles up!!!

:)Cindy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom