When is the best time of the year to dive in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
<Emily Litella voice> Oh..... Well, that's very different, isn't it? Never mind. ;^)

Who is Emily Litella? :D

Mawg:
Emily Litella is Rosanne Rosannadanna's older sister.

LOL! Thanks. It makes sense now. :D

I just wanted to say thanks for the informative posts, Christi, and Archman (especially regarding the sand on the reefs). Although it is encouraging to hear comments about the diving being great all year round, some of us, like myself, have never been to that area and are looking for just a bit more detail than that. Some people may have a limited amount of time and funds for vacations, so planning it to maximize the experience is crucial. Of course no one can guarantee the weather, or when a hurricane might hit, but there is a lot to be said for normal's and statistics, and the experience of locals, or people who have been many times. I've been pretty lucky (in part because I do my homework), although I have brought back full tanks back to the dive shop when shore diving in Maui was impossible due to heavy surf (and I am not knocking Maui here! We had some awesome diving) Every one hears stories of vacations gone wrong... poor diving conditions, bad weather... even being rained out the entire time. So we do what we can to avoid it. An uninformed traveler is often a disappointed traveler.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom