Where to dive with turtles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grand Cayman. I've never been on a dive in Grand Cayman were I haven't seen turtles. Second to that, maybe Key Largo on Pennekamp park reef.

I have seen turtles frequently in the BVI and the Cayman Islands. I saw more turtles on one dive in Kauai then I have on all my other dives combined.

TT :wink:

I just got back from Sipadan Malaysia, I don't think I had a single dive with less than 20 turtles. We were practically pushing them out of the way to see other things. Also loads for reef sharks everywhere. This is the last year that you will be able to stay on Sipadan itself. I recommend Sipadan Dive Center as a place to stay. Hope that helps.

How about Bonaire??? We see a turtle almost every dive, not to mention eagle rays, morays, etc. They also have an AWESOME Turtle Conservation program where you can learn alot! Email me for specifics and a great place to stay!

BARBADOS!!! They do turtle tagging dives to help the local foundation and you can go and help out.

I've seen turtles on most dives on Grand Cayman. I've even seen turtles at the surface mating on 2 occasions.

How about Maui ? A bunch of very large turtles live on St. Anthony's wreck.

Diving in Tulum is a great place to see turtles. I cant think of the group with dove with but its in a small hotel near tulum great diving operation.

Back
Top Bottom