Whew its official...South Florida Dive Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be on site early and will have a 12X24 silver and brown tarp setup.
We will be setting up very early and it will stay up until the evening. (both days)
We will have tiki torches setup, whether they are lit or not will depend on wind conditions and local law enforcement. Just come up and introduce yourself. Tell us you're from Scubaboard and we'll understand. :)

If anyone wants to do the Eurojacks in Dania Beach let me know sometimes they are a little hard to find it runs East to West and starts about 3/4 of the way off of the Dania Beach Pier and goes all the ways to the 2nd reef lots of Fish,Sharks,Bugs ect it is a little hike from the Dania Beach Parking lot.

The conditions today were great. Flat calm and great vis, hopefully it holds for the weekend

deepseawolf what time are you leaving gainesville I am in brooksville are you taking 75 down???

We'll be taking 75 down to 40 in Ocala, then over to 95 South. Leaving town at 6 PM if all goes well. Plus, it's been a while since I drove throgh the National Forest.
:)

NitroxDvrFL once bubbled...
I am new to this site the only person i know here is SeyJay. So i would like to know what time and Where are you going to meet
Thanks

Dude! To say, "know" is the understatement of the century! :D

NitroxDvrFL is a buddy of mine from high school... Many, many lifetimes ago. It's the coolest thing in the world to talk to him again.

Man, have I missed you, buddy. :)

Ooooooh, the stories we could tell... :)

How cool is it that we both got so heavy into diving? I mean, we weren't divers at the time... And now, totally seperately, we've both developed that. Very, very cool.

You're not going to believe this, man... I still have your bike. :) I raced it once at Allaire, in NJ...

Hi
Here is the latest forcast for the area:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/FLZ072.php?warncounty=FLC011

Friday night. Partly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 70s inland to the upper 70s near the coast. East winds 10 mph in the evening decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

Saturday. Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Highs in the lower 80s along the coast to mid 80s inland. East winds 5 to 10 mph in the morning increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Saturday night. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 70s inland to near 80 near the coast. East winds 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 80s near the coast to mid 80s inland.

Looks good to me! Dive Dive Dive!!

DEEPSEAWOLF says:
Tell us you're from Scubaboard and we'll understand.

(in best southern drawl) :fork:

"Hi, my name's Gibbon,
and I'm from ScubaBoard." :wave:

...Things aren't looking good for me to be there this weekend. That's not entirely bad news... The reason may be because we might have some happenings going on here with the Deep South Divers NDI club instead. Sorta like a get-together and "meet and greet" and possible checking out of a boat that may be available to us. I've also got other responsibilities that aren't keen on waiting, but those aren't as exciting to talk about. :)

...Anyway, has anyone posted a list of who, at this point, is actually going? Also, what does the boat dive on Saturday look like? Is it full? If things don't work out here, is there a possibility of me doing a "walk-up?" What time?

Did y'all decide on multiple boats, or did you find one that will fit everyone? Where y'all diving, anyway? What's the site, and what's at the site?

Did Wendy heal enough to be able to go?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom