Whew its official...South Florida Dive Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay once bubbled...
...Things aren't looking good for me to be there this weekend. That's not entirely bad news...

Not for us anyway. :wink:

SeaJay once bubbled...
...The reason may be because we might have some happenings going on here with the Deep South Divers NDI club instead. Sorta like a get-together and "meet and greet"

Ahhh, so you got a better offer from the new kids.

SeaJay once bubbled...
If things don't work out here, is there a possibility of me doing a "walk-up?"

Oh, now we're treated like a fall back booty call.

:D Just busting your chops. Sorry to hear you won't make it. It's supposed to be beautiful here this weekend.

Marc

Well, my weekend plans are shot. Lets hear it for bills.... had a couple of the recourring standard bills come in higher than expected and put a dent into the house budget, which supercedes the play budget and pulled this weekends dive money right out. :(

Sorry gang.. I was looking forward to seeing everyone agian....

SeaJay I am not sure what you are telling everyone else why you cannot come down (Like they would believe you anyways!!!!!!) I have the real reason why...

Your Beauty Parlor called your appointment to have your Back and a$$ waxed tommorow has been changed to 12 noon due to the fact they dont have enough wax they only had 5 gallons left

I've been hangin' out in the Deep South Divers NDI so much lately that I thought I would poke my head in and say "Hi. Do you miss me?" LOL I won't be able to come this weekend and see everyone. I am going to miss you all. But, if you all are interested in coming this way, we are having a charter dive on Nov. 15th and a shore dive on November 1st. Anyway. I miss you guys. R

FLL Diver once bubbled...

:D Just busting your chops. Sorry to hear you won't make it. It's supposed to be beautiful here this weekend.

Marc

Ack! You suck. :)

That's it... I'm going diving this weekend, too, d@mmit. :D

Please, please, please give me a full report... This is killing me. :D

NitroxDvrFL once bubbled...
Your Beauty Parlor called your appointment to have your Back and a$$ waxed tommorow has been changed to 12 noon due to the fact they dont have enough wax they only had 5 gallons left

Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

No, that was last week. :D

...And usually, I do a whole "body" wax - you know, for better streamlining. I particularly enjoy having my eyelashes waxed off. :D

No, the "real" reason this time is because I had to bail out a buddy from jail... He stole a surfboard. :D

Well it's going on 11PM.
Yesterday had great vis and flat calm seas. Today didn't.

I got with an ol NOAA diver I know and we decided on a dive off of hollywood. There was enough surge to create mucky conditions. Being the spoiled divers we are, we bagged it and headed for a bar. He knew a roofside bar where the prices were reasonable.

The hotel didn't advertise a roofside bar, I asked him if he knew for sure whether there was a bar there. He replied he used to date the barmaid. Well we got up there and it was a great view of the ocean and 3 buck beers.

Time went on and before we knew it, it was 3 pm. Couples were arriving from all over the state to have a nice beach weekend. whoo hoo clothing optional and lots of nice people. I think they're called swingers.

If you don't pay to look at nudity, you really don't want to see it.

See ya manana

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
"It's still not weird enough for me"
Hunter Thompson

I hurt my back a few weeks ago playing horse in the pool with the Scuba Ducks (no, I will never learn to behave). It has been healing slowly but surely, but yesterday while on a job pulling CAT5 cable I really hosed it. I had missed a couple of days already this week (which is hard for the self employed) and finally went to see my doctor this morning. So now it's looking more like a couple of weeks or months in dry dock to completely heal.

My heart will be with you if nothing else!!!

Yeah, I know I am a spineless whiney baby. Let's just say that this is just a diver-sion, or was that a di-vertebrae-sion? It's enough to burst your bubble or disc. Did I mentin that I like these pain meds! :tease:

I wanted to join all of you for the beach dives, but most unfortunately the weather is terrible. Besides that I have to work. (REALLY SUCKS) I am sure that everyone out there at this very moment would rather be diving than doing whatever it is that they are doing. Take it easy and hopefully we can organize another dive sometime really soon. Hope you feel better Wendy. Take care and dive safe and dive often.

The weather started getting rough the tiny ship was sunk........wait that a TV show theme song it is also the weather for today it really sucked...the life guards rate the surf from a scale of 1-5 1 being the best like glass today was a positive 5

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom