Which computer? What do you like?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd stay away from the Wisdom. It's not a bad computer...when it works. Mine went bad a couple of months ago. Sherwood did replace it, but I also found out from my LDS that Sherwood said they've "been replacing all the Wisdoms that do that." Sounds like it's a common occurrence. My LDS owner had the same thing happen to his promo model on the 3rd dive he did with it. If I had to do it again, and went with a hose console, I'd probably get a Suunto Cobra.

I'm looking at the Suunto Cobra and the Aeris Atmos AI... I don't know what to go with... The Suunto is $900 and the Aeris is $639. Any help with this?

$900? Where are you buying from? That's a whole lot of money for a Cobra. Check around and you can get it for a little over half that.

Sherwood Wisdom met all your requirement but it's console, not wrist mounted. I have had Wisdom for a while now and I love it!

pwraudio1:
I'm looking at the Suunto Cobra and the Aeris Atmos AI... I don't know what to go with... The Suunto is $900 and the Aeris is $639. Any help with this?

I 2nd tnd, $900 is way too much for a Cobra. Shop around.

yeah, you can get a cobra for about $525 (more if you add the compass and quick
disconnect)

This is from my LDS... He called it the Cobra Pro pack... It has everything with it... compass, quick disconnect, PC cable... It was $960 it with 10% off...

Well...if you don't mind not having an official manufacturer's warranty, you can get it from LeisurePro for $600 with compass and quick disconnect. Or just the basic Cobra for $524.95.

Here's some prices on the Atmos:

Atmos ai from scubatoys.com: $639, plain model, $700 with everything
Atmos ai from LP: $539 with everything

From scubatoys you get a full manufacturers warranty. From LP (leisurepro) you get no manufactureres warranty, only an "identical warranty" provided by LP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom