Which Watch do you dive with ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgbill said...
Rolex GMT Master II

It has been down to 220', I rarely even look at though because I use 2 computers.

My Submariner flooded at 230fsw...Cost $650 to repair. :whiner:

I've tried a few different watches. I like to have a chronograph for timing stops. Most of the digital watches seem to have the buttons on the side and I've had a problem with them being pushed on accident by folds in the drysuit and other things.

I'm thinking of going back to an analog watch with a movable bezil. I use the watch in conjunction with a bottom timer (no computer).

Its just a cheap digital watch with a stopwatch function
$19.99, got mine on sale for $14.99

It's rated to 165'

Mines been to 204' with no problems

The best source for the Citizen watches I've found is Here

I've been tempted to get the Titanium Aqualand Duplex
My wife has the Hyper-Aqualand and likes it a lot, except that the ascent alarm should be buffered!!! if she moves her arm too fast it beeps!

I have used a Casio analogue watch for about 3 years, I don't remember what model it is, cost me £45. Copes fine at depths down to 35m (115 ft).

I just bought an Omega Seamaster as an early Xmas present to myself, though I haven't been diving with it yet.

$10.00 Wal Mart Aquatron. Rated to 165 feet. Was recommended from someone that had been to 100 feet with it if I remember it corrrectly.

Harbour

For impressing dive-buddies I reccomend the rolex, for keeping time under water the 10$ Wal-Mart watch.

-Klaus

Omega SeaMaster Automatic... It has not been off my wrist in 2 years.

I dive with my Submariner because it's reliable and has never given me a lick of trouble, not to impress. Never have to worry about the battery giving up the ghost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom