Who Makes The Best Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody find it strange that "AtomicScubaDiver" is asking this question?

Bump.

whoever made my scuba regulator is the best manufacturer and who ever made the regulator for the O2 tank made the best for that too. Every manufacturer is competitive in their market. If i was looking at cheap to replace and recreation only i'd look one group. If i was looking for performance past 150' i'd look a different route.

Who makes the best regulator on the market? What makes this one the best? Just wondering what the popular opinion is.

I do; however, I disguised it to look like an old SP MK 10 with a Balanced Adjustable so no one would try to steal it.

Don't ask me what makes it the best because that is a secret.

By the way, asking for the popular opinion is not the same thing as wanting to know the truth.

c

Judging from your screen name, I am assuming you want validation.............

in that case, Atomic is very good. I don't sell them, but they are still very good.

Phil Ellis

Where's the Fight?:argument:

We are already on page 3 and it has been very calm, I got on this thread looking for the fight and quite frankly I am disappointed!

Maybe this will help!
ScubaPro is the only reg I have ever had freeze on me!
After I tuned it, it has been fine!

Where's the Fight?:argument:

We are already on page 3 and it has been very calm, I got on this thread looking for the fight and quite frankly I am disappointed!

Maybe this will help!
ScubaPro is the only reg I have ever had freeze on me!
After I tuned it, it has been fine!

Oh, you want to fight?!....Learn proper cold water techniques and that would not happen. :mooner: :lotsalove:

Oh, you want to fight?!....Learn proper cold water techniques and that would not happen. :mooner: :lotsalove:

Good one! I walked right in to that one.

Clarification: It worked fine then I had the annual maintenance done and it started to freeze. That is when I learned to tune my own stuff, and it has been fine ever since.

I am planning on selling them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom