Who Makes The Best Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is always a lot of room for improvement. Apollo always is pushing for the next generation using evolving technology, new materials etc.

The Poseidon group does the same and their regs are among the best.

Newer folks, HOG, EDGE, XS SCUBA are also selling very good regulators at very good prices.

Taking a nice deep breath at any depth is always reassuring.

Why are you interested?

I'm not. I'm amused. Thread resuscitation and the ad nauseum regurgitation of rehashed arcane and useless information is fascinating. So far we have learned that Apollo USA is a distributor for Apollo Japan. Who knew? :)

I think the best quality to value ratio is Zeagle.

Insert HOG where zeagle is and you have my opinion.

I LOVE Zeagle regs, and have 4 of them, and will likely have more. But I have to admit, if my house burned down and I had to replace all my regs, I'd probably go with HOG.

I'm not. I'm amused. Thread resuscitation and the ad nauseum regurgitation of rehashed arcane and useless information is fascinating. So far we have learned that Apollo USA is a distributor for Apollo Japan. Who knew? :)

So you're interested in being amused "[by]thread resusciation and and the ad nausem regurgitation of rehashed arcane and usless information [which you find] facinating?"
You sound like a sewing-machine.

You sound like a sewing-machine.

OK. Tell me do. Who makes the best regulator?

(We now know that I make the best sewing machine). :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom