Who's on Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver:
I will miss all you guys by a few days/weeks.

I will be there July 1-8th. I don't think anyone from the board will be there that week :17: Have fun :D
I am there thru the second

Now staying at Hotel Pepita
On my Bicycle

Naw, I don't get bent dude. I do Nitrox and have never been bent. I do good surface intervals and dive safely. If I feel tired or don't feel like diving, I just pass. No bends here ! :)

The partying is limited to a shot and 2 beers...maaaaybe.

Good Viz,
George

Scuba-Rican:
Naw, I don't get bent dude. I do Nitrox and have never been bent. I do good surface intervals and dive safely. If I feel tired or don't feel like diving, I just pass. No bends here ! :)

The partying is limited to a shot and 2 beers...maaaaybe.

Good Viz,
George

Go for it Scuba-Rican........I love the Barracuda, I've shore dove there many times and met some wonderful people. But I never had a room there. my buddies stayed there in Dec, but I stayed at the Casa Mexicana

scubajim:
Go for it Scuba-Rican........I love the Barracuda, I've shore dove there many times and met some wonderful people. But I never had a room there. my buddies stayed there in Dec, but I stayed at the Casa Mexicana

Gee thanx Scuba-Jim. I was starting to feel like an alien from another planet. Glad to hear that someone out there feels the same as I do.

Good Viz,
Scuba-Rican

Scuba-Rican:
Gee thanx Scuba-Jim. I was starting to feel like an alien from another planet. Glad to hear that someone out there feels the same as I do.

Good Viz,
Scuba-Rican

I am staying at Hotel Papita. From that perspective you are livin large like a rock star at the Barracuda.

Scuba-Rican:

Good Viz,
Scuba-Rican

I am staying at Hotel Pepita for 15 nights. From that perspective you are livin large like a rock star staying at Hotel Baracuda

Wow thats alot of folks.

I leave Sunday night to drive down to Houston for my flight Monday AM. Ill keep my eyes on this thread for any possible get togthers and see if I cant make it to some.

We are staying at The Palace, hope its as nice as the agent said it will be. We will probally dive with the shop there for boat dives but Ill be looking for other afternoon/night dives too!

Hope to see some of you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom